Saturday 26 October 2013

Moving home

I've been remiss in not posting on this blog a decision I made a couple of months ago.

I'm now posting on http://www.mywargame.com/ - you'll find there's a more frequent flow of articles on there from several authors on a wider range of topics.  I hope you'll follow me there, but if not thanks for becoming a loyal follower here!

Recent posts I have done are:

My Everyblight forces for Warmachine/Hordes

A review of Reaper's Bones and Cthuhlu

A review of Ramshackle's Rhebok

Some steampunk minis I turned into Wedding cake toppers

The final Malifaux 1.5 event I ran

2 comments:

  1. Most of you post is nice. I enjoy your good post.
    Thanks
    Flytta Nyköping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck and congrats for moving home which can be exciting as there will be new neighbors, new environment and new market location.freight shipping services

    ReplyDelete