Monday 18 June 2012

Follow me!



...and my PC is back!  After a hard drive 'incident' I've been without computer since pretty much my last blog post.  Some updates will be on the way later in the week but a couple of exciting blog events have happened since my last post.

I have followers!  So thanks to FeldMarshal G, Tony Maher and Gartenzing to taking the bold move in admitting you've looked at this blog.

There's little doubt in my mind this momentous event occurred because I have been accepted into my first blog network - the House of Paincakes.  Thanks to John for letting me sneak in there - the big logo is now pride of place on the right of these very words.

2 comments:

  1. No worries - I've been enjoying your blog. Nice and varied!

    Here's mine...
    http://miasma-of-pestilence.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comments - to add to my first followers, I now have comments as well! I've visited and joined blogs.

    ReplyDelete